Advertise your event to our membership – over 600 members!
We have several modes of delivery for your information:
- Events that are free or that have a CEU may be submitted for consideration in our monthly eNewsletter, the Creative Brief. Submit suggested content to email@example.com. Content: short paragraph in Word format and/or flyer in .jpg or .pdf format. CEU or fee events may be posted on the Chapter’s website only if they don’t conflict with current Chapter events.
- Hot new products may be submitted for consideration in our quarterly magazine, Desert Design magazine. Submit suggested content to firstname.lastname@example.org. Content: hi-res photos (above 1MB) and short description of product in Word Format (.doc or .docx). (Available to Industry Partner members only.)
- Events that have a charge may be disseminated to our membership via eBlast. There is a fee for eblasts. Submit suggested eblasts to email@example.com. Content: flyer in .jpg or .pdf format and eblast Form.
- Events that have a charge may also be disseminated to our membership via Mass Mailing. There is a fee for mailings. Submit suggested mailing content to firstname.lastname@example.org. Content: copy of mailer in .jpg format and mailer Form. Vendor must provide postcards or pre-folded flyers for distribution through a third-party mailing house. ASID does not give out our mailing list to any parties other than the vetted mailing house.
- Advertizing Packages are available in Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Nickel. We also have “al la carte” packages available. Packages may include sponsorship recognition at selected ASID events, in the Creative Brief, paid advertising in the Desert Design magazine, and publish eblast information.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.