Purchase & Edit IP Profiles
ASID Industry Partner members may purchase profiles in our Design Products and Services directory. If your company is not a member please click here to find out more about membership.
Purchasing A Profile
If your company is a member of our chapter and would like to purchase a profile to showcase your products and services, you may do so by logging into the Chapter Members Login of designproductsandservices.com.
Editing Your Profile
To edit your company profile please login to the Chapter Members Login of designproductsandservices.com. For instructions on how to edit your profile see the “Help Tutorials” section below.
Completing Your Premier Profile on the ASID Arizona North Chapter Website
- At www.asidaznorth.org, log in. User name is either your email address or first name.last name.member number; i.e. John.Doe.1505567 Password is your member number; i.e., 1505567.
- Arrive at “Your Profile.” Click on “click here” (you may be asked to log in again.
- Arrive at Member Home.
To Edit Your Profile:
- Click on “edit profile.”
- Check contact information. For changes and/or corrections, click on “Alternative Contact Details,” click above on “Copy Details from National” and check the box below “Use these details instead of National’s.” Make any changes and click on “Save Now“.
- Load in your logo.
- Load in a photo of the contact person for your company–the person who attends and represents your company at events. This is very important as it creates face recognition for your company at ASID events.
- To load your company video, go to www.youtube.com and register your video (it’s free), then enter the 11-digit registration. Video is a great way to bring your showroom to designers.
- Enter your web address.
- Check the map feature, if you wish to provide directions to your company.
- If you are “To the Trade Only,” check the box.
- Enter your company description (there is no word limit) and click on “Save Now.”
To Manage Your Photos (unlimited photos)
- Click on “manage photos.”
- Select the profile category for each photo.
- Click “browse” or “choose file” and select the photo.
- Enter a description of any length
- Click “Upload Image.”
Photos will load in the order they were selected and will register at the bottom of the page below “Previously Uploaded Photos.” With the green boxes from left to right you may:
- Edit photo description
- Delete photo.
- View photo.
- Change the sequence in which the photos appear. Always click on “Save New Order.”
If you experience difficulties or have questions, please email Duff Tussing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.747.7865 x 311.
For additional assistance and to learn more about how to use the Chapter Members Login, and how to upgrade your company profile, please see the tutorials located here.
Should you have any difficulties or questions,
Please call DSA Publishing @ 888-747-7865 ext 311.