ASID ARIZONA NORTH CHAPTER JOB BANK
Job postings can be submitted at any time. Postings are free and will stay on the web site up to two (2) months. Please let us know if your post has been filled so that we can remove them in a timely manner.
Posted September 3, 2015
Staffing Strong Recruiting Contract Short-term AutoCAD Designer
We are recruiting an AutoCAD Designer for a client in Phoenix, AZ. This will be a 2 to 3 month contract. Workdays are Monday through Friday and hours will vary anywhere from 30-40 hours a week. The Designer will design floor/space plans and renderings.
- 2+ years experience at an interior design firm, design showroom, in-house corporate design studio or similar preferred
- Ability to read and understand floor plans
- Ability to produce AutoCAD floor plans, elevations, detailed drawings etc.
- Strong graphic presentation skills using space planning, rendering, and digital presentation software preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator), and other related space planning/rendering programs
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, Microsoft Office, and Google Applications
- Strong artistic skills including hand drafting and sketching capabilities preferred
- Able to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
Hourly Pay: $20-23 hr. DOE
Posted August 18, 2015
CeTerra Accents & Interiors is hiring.
Posted August 11, 2015
Feather Furniture has an opening for a full time design associate.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with superior sales skills. Feathers is locally owned and has been in the valley for over 25 years and has an impeccable reputation for attention to detail and customer service. We have a retail showroom and onsite custom upholstery and drapery workroom. Our team members work with walk in clients and referrals to create furniture, case goods and drapery for their homes. Our team members have unlimited ability to achieve personal goals with a superior benefits package.
Posted August 11, 2015
NM Interiors Group Inc. a boutique commercial interior design firm based in downtown Phoenix, Arizona.
We have an immediate opening- entry level position, it is a six month contract, with the possibility of becoming a permanent position. Interior designer will work closely with ASID, NCIDQ certified, LEED Green Associate interior designer. Position involves: the ability to provide the following: assist in furniture selections and specifications (some systems furniture knowledge is a plus), space planning, construction documents, library updates and color boards.
-Graduate of a CIDA-accredited school of design, junior/senior level (Bachelor Degree program)
-proficient at Autocad, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, Outlook and Excel
-team player, self-motivated, professional in appearance and attitude, good analytical skills
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Posted June 1, 2015
ASID Arizona North Chapter – Committee Chairperson
We are looking for a motivated individual who can proactively upload ASID Arizona North Chapter activities, events, and news to the ASID Arizona North Chapter website. This is a volunteer position and the qualified candidate would report to the Communications Director.
Interested candidates please contact the Communications Director, Chris West firstname.lastname@example.org