ASID ARIZONA NORTH CHAPTER JOB BANK
Job postings can be submitted at any time. Postings are free and will stay on the web site up to two (2) months. Please let us know if your post has been filled so that we can remove them in a timely manner.
Posted April 5, 2015
Prados Design Studio is hiring!
Sales Associate (products & services) position at their North Central Phoenix Location
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p; Saturday 10a-2p
-Approximately 35-40 hours a week
- Microsoft Office – Required
- AutoCAD – Not required, but a plus
- Google Sketch Up – Not required, but a plus
- Ability to read floor plans and elevations – Preferred
- 2-5 years experience in the trade or related
- 2 yr Associates minimum in design, business, or related fields
- 4 yr Bachelor in design, business, or related field preferred
- Customer Service – greeting customers, answering phones, setting up clients in the computer
- Guiding customers in the studio; able to intelligently discuss all product lines and clients project. (Training will be provided)
- Assisting Senior Associates in client meetings
- Assisting Senior Associates with client emails, paperwork, and phone calls
- Order taking abilities for walk in clients and phone orders. (Training will be provided)
- We will provide on the job training with all prospective job duties.
- Self learning – Taking home booklets, reviewing the website, and additional research given by Senior Associates required outside of work to learn all necessary products
- Attendance required at select industry/trade events with other associates
- Salary depending on qualifications and experience.
- High Energy
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task
EMAIL RESUME TO: Rocco.Fortuna@gmail.com
Posted March 18, 2015
Interior Logic is hiring!
Interior Logic is looking for qualified designers statewide to help new home buyers select their builder’s interior options. We are requiring at least a 2 year degree related to interior design with at least 1 year design experience or will train the right person with a 4 year degree with no design experience. Must be available some weekends.
Please send resume to AmyWilliams@Interior-Logic.com.
Posted February 10, 2015
Interior Designer/Technical Designer – Corporate Interior Systems
Join our Top ranked Phoenix based commercial interior systems furnishings dealer. Our female owned company is well known and well established in Arizona. We deliver innovative workspace solutions that unlock the power, potential, and performance of the people who use them. CIS offers a unique approach to office furniture that creates value that translates to more effective collaboration, communication, and connections in the workplace.
Primary Job Objective:
Technical Designer is responsible for providing quick and accurate furniture layouts and pricing using product knowledge, technical skills, AutoCad 2015 and 2020 CAP Designer. The Designer will follow the project from planning to final punch list.
Interior Design degree or related 4 year degree.
3-5 years’ experience in office systems design, including experience in specifying systems furniture
20/20 CAP Furniture Specifying
20/20 Visual Impressions
Microsoft Office Suite
Some knowledge of Revit and Sketch-up preferred.
Competitive salary plus health benefits, dental plan, annual bonus- profit sharing, and other benefits.
Please apply via Michael Morelli only (no fee – direct hire exclusive)
AZ Direct Search Corporation – 602.266.2828; email@example.com
Posted November 23, 2014
Thomasville Design Consultant/Sales
Thomasville Home Furnishings has new opportunities!
Come join a team that has the most to offer in the valley. We have exclusives on Thomasville, Stickley, Lexington Tommy Bahama, Drexel Heritage and Henredon, just to name a few. As a designer, you will have venders that can fill any dream you want to create for your client. Bring your enthusiasm, creativity and exceptional customer service to the
store that offers the most. We have the valley covered with locations in Scottsdale, Glendale,Tempe and Tucson. Pick a location closest to you and apply today.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted November 22, 2014
Est Est is hiring! We are looking for the following:
1) A full time interior designer (preferably with 3-5 years of experience). Must be organized, creative, and a team player! Has to be proficient with Auto CAD.
2) A full-time AutoCAD superstar. We need someone who can work with our design team to assist with AutoCAD for all of the wonderful projects we have going on right now. This person must be self-motivated, and have some design experience.
Questions and resumes should be sent to email@example.com