ASID ARIZONA NORTH CHAPTER JOB BANK
Job postings can be submitted at any time. Postings are free and will stay on the web site up to two (2) months. Please let us know if your post has been filled so that we can remove them in a timely manner.
Posted December 16, 2014
Charles Glover Interiors – Intern
Intern position available for a fast-paced, dynamic Scottsdale design firm. Role would involve serving as assistant in the following areas:
- furnishings, fabric, and finish selections
- order specifications and follow-up
- administrative support and record keeping
- serving as key contact person for all trades and vendors
- client interaction as appropriate, including written and verbal communication
- occasional on-site duties as appropriate
- attending networking events
- Ability to work independently and alongside head designers
- Skilled at multi-tasking and focus on immediate time-sensitive needs
- Punctuality and reliability
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in CAD and Microsoft Office applications.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under tight time deadlines
- Social Networking proficiency (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
This is a possible paid position with potential for advancement.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com . Thank you!
Angelica Henry Design is looking for the following:
Part Time Intern and Full Time Entry Level Design/Office Assistant
Our award-winning Interior Design firm seeks an individual that is energetic, has a great work ethic, organized, and self-motivated to join our team environment. Individual will assist with various aspects of projects including basic CAD work, researching furnishings, preparing quotes and presentations, maintaining files and our material library. General administrative tasks including answering phones, running errands and support of social media efforts also required. Must know basic AutoCAD, Word, & Excel. Other programs such as PowerPoint, Photoshop, & 3d rendering are a plus.
Please send resume and any accompanying materials via e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Art is looking for a Salesperson!
The position will require between 30-40 hours per week and the qualified candidate will need to work one weekend day.
We prefer to have someone with art or framing background but, in the end, we will always rely on character first. Pay will be dependent upon experience.
Please contact Robert Bisetti, Owner
Think Art – Scottsdale Design Center
15125 N Hayden Rd, Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Interior Designer/Technical Designer – Corporate Interior Systems
Join our Top ranked Phoenix based commercial interior systems furnishings dealer. Our female owned company is well known and well established in Arizona. We deliver innovative workspace solutions that unlock the power, potential, and performance of the people who use them. CIS offers a unique approach to office furniture that creates value that translates to more effective collaboration, communication, and connections in the workplace.
Primary Job Objective:
Technical Designer is responsible for providing quick and accurate furniture layouts and pricing using product knowledge, technical skills, AutoCad 2015 and 2020 CAP Designer. The Designer will follow the project from planning to final punch list.
Interior Design degree or related 4 year degree.
3-5 years’ experience in office systems design, including experience in specifying systems furniture
20/20 CAP Furniture Specifying
20/20 Visual Impressions
Microsoft Office Suite
Some knowledge of Revit and Sketch-up preferred.
Competitive salary plus health benefits, dental plan, annual bonus- profit sharing, and other benefits.
Please apply via Michael Morelli only (no fee – direct hire exclusive)
AZ Direct Search Corporation – 602.266.2828; email@example.com
Posted November 23, 2014
Thomasville Design Consultant/Sales
Thomasville Home Furnishings has new opportunities!
Come join a team that has the most to offer in the valley. We have exclusives on Thomasville, Stickley, Lexington Tommy Bahama, Drexel Heritage and Henredon, just to name a few. As a designer, you will have venders that can fill any dream you want to create for your client. Bring your enthusiasm, creativity and exceptional customer service to the
store that offers the most. We have the valley covered with locations in Scottsdale, Glendale,Tempe and Tucson. Pick a location closest to you and apply today.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted November 22, 2014
Est Est is hiring! We are looking for the following:
1) A full time interior designer (preferably with 3-5 years of experience). Must be organized, creative, and a team player! Has to be proficient with Auto CAD.
2) A full-time AutoCAD superstar. We need someone who can work with our design team to assist with AutoCAD for all of the wonderful projects we have going on right now. This person must be self-motivated, and have some design experience.
Questions and resumes should be sent to email@example.com