ASID ARIZONA NORTH CHAPTER JOB BANK
Job postings can be submitted at any time. Postings are free and will stay on the web site up to two (2) months. Please let us know if your post has been filled so that we can remove them in a timely manner.
Posted September 11, 2014
Interior Designer – Healthcare
Company Overview and Job Summary:
Distinguished healthcare architecture firm, Devenney Group Ltd., Architects, is seeking an experienced Interior Designer to work with our Interior Design Team out of our Phoenix office. This position requires a “hands-on” mentality and will be responsible for assisting our lead Interior Designer on a number of healthcare projects. This position will be responsible for producing project drawings, creating material boards, preparing presentation documents and working closely with project teams.
Devenney Group Ltd., Architects is a leading healthcare architectural firm with over 50 years of experience. As a firm that is 100% dedicated to healthcare design, we are innovative leaders in the use of Revit and Building Information Modeling, LEED, Lean Design Principles, and Integrated Project Delivery Methodologies. Our entire team is specialized in healthcare design issues, particularly in areas of code/regulation research, evidence based and sustainable design, construction processes, patient safety, and basic research.
Our experience includes the programming, planning, and design of numerous general and long term acute care hospitals, children’s hospitals, critical access and behavioral hospitals, women’s and children’s centers, oncology, ambulatory surgery and freestanding emergency facilities, and a myriad of medical office buildings.
Devenney Group Ltd., Architects offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, 401k plan, and work/life balance program, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in interior design.
· NCIDQ registration or proven experience, degree from 4‐year accredited program.
· Experience in programming, space planning, furniture drawings and specifications, installation drawings, finish selections and construction documents.
· Ability to effectively create presentations.
· Ability to effectively produce drawings in Revit.
· Knowledge of finish materials and standards.
· Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
· Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
· Proficient in Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
Please email resumes to Deeann Cook at email@example.com
Posted September 3, 2014
Interior Designer/Design Sales Consultant
Design with talent, style and passion in a fashion forward fast-paced creative environment. Imagine an opportunity to create beautiful rooms with thousands of the latest fabrics, dozens of fashion-forward finishes, and high-quality furnishings in almost every imaginable style.
Add our vast, exclusive accent and custom drapery programs and best-in-business training and support, and you can see why Ethan Allen is “the place” to ignite your interior design career. Our Design Consultants enjoy outstanding earning potential with commissions of up to 9.5%.
You’ll receive excellent training. The tech-savvy, high-energy and on-trend designer will bring talent, sales ability, and customer focus to the table as well as a passion for design and flexibility with your work schedule which includes weekends and some holidays. If you love working with people and are motivated by the thought of limitless earning potential, this is the position for you!
Ethan Allen Retail has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three continents.
We built our company on a vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
We provide a clear career path for interior design professionals and design-minded business people as well as superb earnings opportunities and outstanding benefits.
Posted August 4, 2014
Busy General Contractor with several New Home Construction sites has immediate need of a quality person with current CAD experience.
- All Floor Plan and Elevation Drawing; Management and Development of all Sales
- Brochures; Management of Web Sites and Facebook Sites.
- All 20-20 Design Cabinet drawing and ordering and field verifications.
- All selections and finish budgets.
- Meet with any clients on finishes and all Start Orders.
- All Presentation Drawing of any kind.
- All sales materials needed; including sign layouts, wall-boards and brochures.
- Any and all Model and Interior Design needed.
- All detail interior drawings needed.
Please respond with your resume and contact information to Deborah@Luxebuild.com
Posted July 24, 2014
Luxury Living Retailer Seeking Sales/Design Professionals
Starpower Home Entertainment – Scottsdale’s Custom Retail Source
Are you a sales professional and have experience working with high-end clientele and/or you love music, film and automation systems, and want to work in a beautiful upscale environment, then Starpower Home Entertainment, located off of Mayo Blvd. and Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale is the place to be.
We are a nationally award-winning electronics company and have been voted “Best Audio Video Retailer in the US” 3 times by CE Industry peer groups along with “Best in Arizona and Phoenix”. Our Scottsdale showroom is the best in the city!
We are growing and are looking to add a few select quality sales/design professionals to our team. We prefer that you have 3-5 years of experience in selling to upper end customers, business to business relationships and knowledge of high level networking and community building. Having current relationships with builders, designers and architects and knowledge of consumer electronics products and custom design will definitely be a plus, but we are willing to train the right people! Pros are pros!
You need an intimate understanding of relationship building and providing great customer service. You must be self motivated and be willing to go that “extra mile” for customers – if you are this type of professional then we want to talk with you. You can’t teach quality – you either have it or you don’t!
The Position & Environment:
This is an inside/outside position as we want our sales staff to be creative and entrepreneurial and be able to recognize opportunities and go after them. In today’s market business doesn’t just walk in the door so you must be able to investigate and engage with private consumers, businesses and groups and find best ways to sell yourself and our brand in the most professional and effective manner – and have fun while doing it. It’s all in the customer’s experience!
Starpower maintains a data base of company and manufacturers information along with manufacture and sales trainings at least once per week. The environment is supportive and collaborative. We maintain a consistent market presence through radio advertising and referral relationships.
Starpower has great buying power and we provide a wide range of quality technology product solutions for most customers and design applications. We are in-line with current pricing trends so you can stay budget competitive.
Everyone wants and loves technology! You will be designing and selling the best in audio, video, automation systems, private theaters and media rooms, and a wide selection of technology applications, along with private label leather media furnishings for residential and commercial projects. We have a full installation and service group to support our projects and clients.
We offer a competitive compensation package appropriate to experience and motivation. We have Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401K plan. Our sales design experts can earn between $45,000 to $80,000 per year. This can be a six figure job for the right person.
Please send your resume to the Starpower Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address is 7077 E. Mayo Blvd. Suite 120 Scottsdale AZ 85054
You can view our website at www.star-power.com
Posted July 24, 2014
Office Space Available
Interior Design Studio in North Scottsdale is seeking an Interior Designer to share office space. Fully furnished and includes kitchen, conference room, bathroom, desks and full library with hundreds of lines available. One covered parking space is provided. Located at Pinnacle Peak and Pima. Please call or email if interested. Melissa Parsons or Office: 480-683-3350 or Cell: 480-235-7776
Posted: July, 7, 2014
Award-Winning Interior Design Firm Seeks Contract AutoCAD Technician
• Utilize knowledge of computer aided design software, including AutoCAD and Revit, to develop and modify drawings according to industry standards.
• Three or more years of professional AutoCAD experience and two or more years of professional Revit experience
• Knowledge of drafting standards
• Technical preparation of all construction documents for residential and commercial projects, including, but not limited to interior elevations, details and schedules
• Ability to manipulate CAD and Revit files created by others
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Knowledge of Sketchup and Podium preferred, but not required
• Bilingual, Spanish preferred, but not required
• Associates degree in Architectural Technology, or equivalent
• 3+ years professional experience in construction document preparation, preferably for an interior design or architecture firm
• Proficiency in use of AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Flexible Schedule
• Telecommuting currently not available
• Provide drafting support during the planning, design and construction of residential and commercial interior design projects
• Assist with integrating design firm drawings into Revit
• Obtain and execute work assignments of either specific design elements or drafting documents from the Partner of Design
• Review all work for accuracy against directions given, prior to submitting files for supervisor review
• Use quality control standards on each project and submit work according to deadlines
• Provide an accurate accounting of time spent on each project with descriptions for each time entry
• Work with other offices to resolve document coordination and production issues
• Assist with development and maintenance of CAD and Revit standards
• Observe professional ethics
• Performs research and other duties as assigned
No phone calls please.
Please submit salary requirements, resume and professional portfolio to email@example.com
Potential to hire full time.