ASID ARIZONA NORTH CHAPTER JOB BANK
Job postings can be submitted at any time. Postings are free and will stay on the web site up to two (2) months. Please let us know if your post has been filled so that we can remove them in a timely manner.
Posted July 24, 2014
Luxury Living Retailer Seeking Sales/Design Professionals
Starpower has been voted the Best Electronics Retailer 3 years out of the last 8 years in Arizona. We are growing and are in need of a high energy Audio/Visual sales person. We have a great location in Scottsdale, with state of the art media rooms for your customers to review the best available electronic products in America. We offer a competitive commissioned environment with a draw.
Starpower Home Entertainment and Ed Kellum and Sons has 4 stores in North Dallas, Downtown Dallas, Southlake, TX and Scottsdale, AZ. We are a luxury living retailer that specializes in custom installation of top of their category products. Media Rooms, Security Systems, Kitchen and Laundry, Cabinets, Flooring and Interior Design are just a part of what Star Companies and Ed Kellum and Sons has to offer.
Are you made of the “Right Stuff” to be a Starpower Home Entertainment Expert?
If you are a sales professional and/or love music, film and automation systems, have experience working with high end clientele and want to work in a beautiful upscale environment, then Starpower Home Entertainment, located off of Mayo Dr. and Hwy 101 in Scottsdale, AZ is the place to be. We a nationally award winning electronics company and our Scottsdale showroom is the best in the city!
We are looking to add a few select sales/design professionals to our team. Do you have the sales experience in your chosen field to allow your skills to “shine” in the Home Entertainment industry. We prefer that you have 5 years’ of experience in selling to upper end customers, and have an understanding of relationship building and providing great customer service. You must be self motivated and be willing to go that “extra mile” for our customers. Knowledge of consumer electronics, custom design and having current relationships will definitely be a plus, but we are willing to train the right person. Do you have the “Right Stuff”? If so, we want to talk with you.
We offer a competitive compensation package appropriate to experience and motivation. We have Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401K plan. Our average sales experts earn between $50,000 to $80,000. We have several experts earning over $100,000.
Prerequisites: 5 years experience in Consumer Electronics, self starter not afraid to sell throughout Phoenix area and/or considerable selling experience while building “a community of friends/customers”. All interested parties contact Rich Dickey by email email@example.com
Posted July 24, 2014
Office Space Available
Interior Design Studio in North Scottsdale is seeking an Interior Designer to share office space. Fully furnished and includes kitchen, conference room, bathroom, desks and full library with hundreds of lines available. One covered parking space is provided. Located at Pinnacle Peak and Pima. Please call or email if interested. Melissa Parsons or Office: 480-683-3350 or Cell: 480-235-7776
Posted: July, 7, 2014
Award-Winning Interior Design Firm Seeks Contract AutoCAD Technician
• Utilize knowledge of computer aided design software, including AutoCAD and Revit, to develop and modify drawings according to industry standards.
• Three or more years of professional AutoCAD experience and two or more years of professional Revit experience
• Knowledge of drafting standards
• Technical preparation of all construction documents for residential and commercial projects, including, but not limited to interior elevations, details and schedules
• Ability to manipulate CAD and Revit files created by others
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Knowledge of Sketchup and Podium preferred, but not required
• Bilingual, Spanish preferred, but not required
• Associates degree in Architectural Technology, or equivalent
• 3+ years professional experience in construction document preparation, preferably for an interior design or architecture firm
• Proficiency in use of AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Flexible Schedule
• Telecommuting currently not available
• Provide drafting support during the planning, design and construction of residential and commercial interior design projects
• Assist with integrating design firm drawings into Revit
• Obtain and execute work assignments of either specific design elements or drafting documents from the Partner of Design
• Review all work for accuracy against directions given, prior to submitting files for supervisor review
• Use quality control standards on each project and submit work according to deadlines
• Provide an accurate accounting of time spent on each project with descriptions for each time entry
• Work with other offices to resolve document coordination and production issues
• Assist with development and maintenance of CAD and Revit standards
• Observe professional ethics
• Performs research and other duties as assigned
No phone calls please.
Please submit salary requirements, resume and professional portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential to hire full time.