ASID ARIZONA NORTH CHAPTER JOB BANK
Job postings can be submitted at any time. Postings are free and will stay on the web site up to two (2) months. Please let us know if your post has been filled so that we can remove them in a timely manner.
Posted: July, 7, 2014
Award-Winning Interior Design Firm Seeks Contract AutoCAD Technician
• Utilize knowledge of computer aided design software, including AutoCAD and Revit, to develop and modify drawings according to industry standards.
• Three or more years of professional AutoCAD experience and two or more years of professional Revit experience
• Knowledge of drafting standards
• Technical preparation of all construction documents for residential and commercial projects, including, but not limited to interior elevations, details and schedules
• Ability to manipulate CAD and Revit files created by others
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Knowledge of Sketchup and Podium preferred, but not required
• Bilingual, Spanish preferred, but not required
• Associates degree in Architectural Technology, or equivalent
• 3+ years professional experience in construction document preparation, preferably for an interior design or architecture firm
• Proficiency in use of AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Flexible Schedule
• Telecommuting currently not available
• Provide drafting support during the planning, design and construction of residential and commercial interior design projects
• Assist with integrating design firm drawings into Revit
• Obtain and execute work assignments of either specific design elements or drafting documents from the Partner of Design
• Review all work for accuracy against directions given, prior to submitting files for supervisor review
• Use quality control standards on each project and submit work according to deadlines
• Provide an accurate accounting of time spent on each project with descriptions for each time entry
• Work with other offices to resolve document coordination and production issues
• Assist with development and maintenance of CAD and Revit standards
• Observe professional ethics
• Performs research and other duties as assigned
No phone calls please.
Please submit salary requirements, resume and professional portfolio to email@example.com
Potential to hire full time.
Posted: June 10, 2014
Summer Intern Position at NM Interiors Group
NM Interiors Group Inc. a boutique commercial interior design firm based in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. We have an immediate paid, full time, temporary and/or summer internship position opening. Interior designer will work closely with ASID, NCIDQ certified, LEED Green Associate interior designer. Position involves: the ability to provide the following: assist in furniture selections and specifications (some systems furniture knowledge is a plus), space planning, construction documents, library updates and color boards.
-Current student or recent graduate of a CIDA-accredited school of design, junior/senior level (Bachelor Degree program)
-proficient at Autocad, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, Outlook and Excel
-team player, self-motivated, professional in appearance and attitude, good analytical skills
Contact: Norma Escandon Michaels, ASID
NCIDQ Certificate #8390
LEED Green Associate
State of Texas Registration #11127
99 East Virginia Avenue, Ste. 215
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Posted: June 10, 2014
Designer Position at Vintage Industrial
Vintage Industrial, a high-end furniture manufacturer, is looking for a designer with sales experience.
Full-time interior designer (with a big heart) needed to help us with sales. Job duties would mostly be dealing with incoming inquiries from other designers and residential clients, establishing long-term relationships with them, processing their orders, and coordinating with the Project Manager to ensure correct and timely completion of orders.
Strong articulate and professional communication skills are an absolute requirement. Other requirements are someone who is a problem solver, very responsible and accountable, who thrives in a fast paced and busy environment, who is team and detail oriented, and highly organized. An interest in design and furniture is a must. Prior higher end sales experience, preferably in a furniture or design environment, would be a plus.
This is a full time salaried position with generous benefits, centrally located in downtown Phoenix. We offer a fun and casual work environment. We do things differently and appreciate our employees! Work doesn’t have to be boring, and it doesn’t have to be filled with drama. We build unique cool products, and have fun doing it. Salary depends on your experience.
Please email your resume with your job history and pay expectations to RESUME@RETRO.NET.